Making the Law Work for You
Connecticut Personal Injury Attorneys
Principal Practice Areas
Free Case Evaluation
Personal Injury Attorneys in CT
Connecticut Lawyers Practicing in the area of Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Claims
From our first days of our legal practice, Spinella & Associates has stood up for individuals who have suffered personal injury as a result of the negligent acts of individuals, corporations, or governments.
A serious injury can have a devastating effect on an individual in addition to physical pain and suffering - it frequently has consequences that include financial hardship through loss of work and medical bills, and emotional hardship arising from the basic inability to lead a normal life with the consequent stress imposed on family members and loved ones. We understand the full impact of a life-altering injury and make it a practice to provide personal attention to our clients as well as vigorous representation in court.
If someone has been injured as a result of the negligent or intentional act of another, the law provides a full remedy; this is true whether the wrongful act is performed by an individual, a corporation, an insurance company, or a government actor. An injured party is entitled to full compensation, which includes recovery not only for economic damages, but full non-economic damages for all pain and suffering, past and future.
Our CT personal injury attorneys have obtained substantial recoveries against a wide range of individual, corporate, and governmental defendants in countless types of personal injury cases in the course of our years of practice such as in the following representative cases:
- a worker who fell from a ladder which was moved while he was making repairs to a roof, suffering multiple fractures of his spine;
- a multimillion dollar verdict for an electrician who suffered injuries and burns over his entire body when repairing a power box in a city-owned building;
- a million-dollar judgment for a sixteen-year-old girl who was sexually assaulted by a police officer;
- a multi-million dollar post-trial settlement against a municipality on behalf of two men shot in the chest at point-blank range by a police officer.
We also have represented individuals who have suffered injuries of a wide variety of kinds:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Back and Spinal Injuries including Herniated Discs
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Burn Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Sexual Abuse
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Nerve Injuries and Paralysis
- Female Reproductive Injuries
- Nerve and Spinal Cord Injuries
To learn more about whether Spinella & Associates can help you with your case, call us at (860) 728-4900.